How are you today?
Today’s list is about one of my favourite activities since i was a little girl, reading. I only wanted to go to school so I could learn how to read and go through all of my dad’s books.
Favourite Books so far:
- Mafalda by Quino
- The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
- To Kill a Mockingbird by H. Lee
- To Dance With The White Dog by T. Kay
- Robot Dreams by I. Asimov
- The Count of Monte Cristo by A. Dumas
- Animal Farm by G. Orwell
- The Art of War by SunTzu
- The Diary of Anne Frank by A. Frank
- The Road by C. McCarthy
So there you have it, some of my favourite books.
Lots of love