Yes, you read it correctly, Cocoanut truffles recipe.
It’s an easy recipe but I should warn you that my truffle moulding skills aren’t very good.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/4 Tsp of coconut oil or 1 Tsp butter (salt up to you but it won’t be cocoanut anymore)
- 2 Tsp of cocoa or chocolate powder (up to you)
- Chocolate sprinkles for decorating
- Pour the condensed milk in to a pan in a medium heat
- Add coconut oil and cocoa or chocolate
- Keep in a medium heat and stir until the bottom of the pan starts to show and add another 5 cooking minutes
- Turn heat off and pour the mixture on to a greased surface and let it cool for a while
- When it’s at a temperature that you are comfortable with, roll small pieces in to balls and cover with the chocolate sprinkles
- Place each truffle in small cases to cool completely before serving